Application Forms for Admission will be available in the School office and the City Office. Admission Tests will be conducted on the specified dates from January to May. On special request, tests may be conducted on other days for outstation candidates. Steps to be followed for admission
1. Purchase of Application form : Rs.500/- (Non-refundable)
2. Registration Rs.500/- (Non-refundable)
3. Undertaking attached to Application form should be scrutinised thoroughly and signed.
4. Taking of test by the student. (The result will be declared on the same day. Individual intimation of the result will not be sent)
5. Payment of Rs. 15,000/- as a part of Fee within ten days of declaration of result, to confirm Provisional Admission, failing which admission will not be assured. This amount is not refundable.
6. This Provisional Admission will be confirmed on receipt of Transfer Certificate from a recognised school. For all classes a xerox copy of Birth Certificate and Aadhar card should be submitted.
7. On confirmation of provisional admission, you will be allotted an admission number and house for your ward. You will also be given a list of the School Kit, Calendar of Events and schedule of fees payment. If payment has been done by Demand Draft, kindly ensure receipt of admission number and School kit. The school will not be responsible for loss by post.
8. On payment of the I Term Fees, your ward will be required to join school as per the calendar of events, with his complete school kit.
9. Any Demand Draft sent should be in the name of Shantiniketan Vidyalaya payable at Hyderabad.